Non-surgical and No-make Up Tips on How to Remove Eye Bags
Woke up in a pair of puffy, swollen eyes? If you spent the night partying, you need to be aware that not getting enough sleep or sleep deprivation can cause dark circles under your eye. Lifestyle can also affect the presence of eye bags. There are many other natural and non-invasive options that can be used and performed in removing eye bags.
So if you are a busy-buddy or if you have somewhere to be at, then spare a little of your precious time to read this.
Here are some few tips on how to remove eye bags without having to think about expensive surgery and eye cream or make-up. What’s better is that these no-make up and non-surgical alternatives are quick remedies and may be performed within less than 20 minutes. One of the best products is using an under eye tightener.
Two Common Surgical Solutions
- Fat injection and Filler injection such as Restylane can camouflage the problem
- Tear trough procedure is another one. It removes the puffy eye appearance and gets rid of the fatty tissue that surrounds the eyes. It only takes at around 10-15 minutes, and the results are instantaneous.
Simplest Way to Reduce the Appearance of Eye Bags
- The most common remedy is placing cold cucumber slices directly on your closed eyelids for 10-15 minutes. The coolness inserts in your eye area and soothes the strained puffy parts.
- As an alternative to cucumber slices, use cold metal spoons, cold potato slices, chilled tea bags, or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a towel. Following through the same procedure as that of the cucumber slices.
- And lastly, the most effective tip is to correct the sleeping habits. Practice sleeping on your back straight. The position is by keeping the head high through the aid of pillow, as when your senses are soothed, the circulation of blood and fluids are corrected.