Please click here to Read all reviews
CeraVe uses applied science to develop its products, and with its foaming Facial cleanser, with over 1500 reviews is one of our top choices this year. One reviewer says:
“… this is by far the best daily cleanser to use. It doesn’t over dry which even if you have oily skin like me, is very important…”
The reason that CeraVe’s foaming facial cleanser is so popular is that because it doesn’t overdry your skin, it prevents your skin from producing more oil to replace what your normal cleanser stripped away. Paula’s Choice reviews it at 4 Star and the product has over 3000 likes!
What Reviewers Are Saying:
5 Good Things About the CeraVe Facial Cleanser
- The product competes with other cleansers in higher price categories and stands on its own, at a fraction of the price.
- Combined with a good scrub, can help acne prone sensitive skin.
- Moisturizes without feeling oily
- Has been suggested it has helped reviewers with dry or flaky skin.
- Has been recommended by dermatologiists, which is a good sign.
5 Bad Things About the CeraVe Facial Cleanser
- Contains “Propylparaben” which is a paraben used as a foaming agent.
- Some people with really sensitive skin have reported that sweating after application can cause irritation.
- Some people have reported allergic reaction to the product, so always do a skin test before trying.
- Doesn’t work well with some skin care brushes, may need hand application.
- Contains “Ceramides” which could dry a small percentage of users rather than hydrate.