almond vanilla latte candle
100% soy candle
If you love biscotti, you will adore our Almond Vanilla Latte candle. The scent of our 100% Soy candle is reminiscent of your favorite bakery – just scrumptious! We infuse our soy candles with essential oils for a consistent scent that permeates the atmosphere without overpowering it. Our proprietary oil blend imparts notes of almond with undertones of vanilla and coffee for a scent that is truly amazing.
Each candle comes in a reusable glass holder with an espresso-stained wooden lid that acts as a coaster to protect any surface. All of our candles burn for 45-50 hours with an ambient glow to warm any room. (4” H x 3” W x 3” D/ 10 fl. Oz Fill).
• All natural - made from soybeans
• Environmentally friendly – biodegradable and made from a renewable resource
• Burn cleaner – no petrol-carbon soot released
• Burn cooler
• Last longer
• Hold scent longer
• Essential oils for scent
• Made in the USA
When burning a candle for the first time, it is important to give it a "memory burn". Our 3” diameter candle should burn for 2-3 hours to establish its “memory”. This allows your candle to establish a full melt pool which increases the scent throw – maximum release of fragrance. If a candle isn't given the appropriate memory burn, it will burn down the center (called a core burn). The result is a poor scent throw and solid wax left at the bottom and sides of the container.
• Allow candle to cool and harden before relighting.
• Discontinue burning candles when there is less than ½” inch of wax left at the bottom of the container.
• Soy wax can be cleaned up easily with soap and water!
• When extinguishing a candle, don't blow it out. Use the end of a wick dipper and push the flame into the pool of wax and pull up. It will extinguish your candle without the smoke, keeps your home smelling great and primes the wick for the next lighting.
• Do not place soy candles in the refrigerator or in direct sunlight - extreme temperature changes will cause a soy candle to discolor.
• Upon cooling, your soy candle may appear "bumpy" on the top. This is completely normal and a natural characteristic of all soy wax.
• Always burn candles within sight
• Always keep candles away from items that might catch on fire
• Keep candles away from children and pets
• Remove lid before burning
• Burn candle in proper holder only
• Keep wax pool free of debris
• Trim wick to ¼” as appropriate after burning