Even at the age of six, he knew what a quality shoe was – and he was right. Merrell shoes are designed for comfortable, durability, and style. They are easily recognized and have a sterling reputation for being well-made and made for active living. The primary philosophy of the company is to get everyone – from novice to pro – outside and active. And their shoes are so well fitting and comfy that this is exactly what they do!
Buying Merrell Shoes
There are a lot of places that you can buy Merrell shoes, but that doesn’t mean that you can choose just any retailer. Because of their immense popularity, there are a lot of Merrell knock-offs and imposters so you really need to watch out. Get only genuine, authentic Merrells. I think that Amazon.com is the best place to buy Merrell shoes for men, women and kids. They have a HUGE selection, competitive pricing, and one of the best return policies online (very important when you are buying shoes on the Internet.
There are four things about Merrell shoes, boots, and sandals that set them apart from other shoes.
- Quality – Merrell boots are made with uncompromised quality in terms of materials, production, and design technology.
- Fit & Comfort – Merrell boots are designed for comfort and support first. Special cushioning in the insole in every pair ensures that your boots will be molding to the exact shape of your foot – essentially customizing every pair.
- Style – Merrell boots employ the latest fashion trends while consistently making them unique to their brand – chic or sporty – stylish, simple.
- Selection – There are over 25 different styles for both men and women with different designs, styles, colors, heel heights, and materials.
What Makes Merrell Shoes Different
The philosophy of the company has really prompted these folks to make an amazing outdoor shoe that surpasses just about every other shoe out there, in my opinion. Whether it’s winter boots, hiking shoes, or my Kindergarten son’s shoes for school every day, Merrell has perfected the art, design, and manufacturing of quality footwear.
Comfort and Technology Features
- Merrell shoes offer a lot of different technologies, materials, and construction details that make their shoes able to handle anything you think you’ve got!
- Opti-Wick – for moisture wicking
- Merrell® air cushion – patented insole that forms to the contours of your foot making the perfect fit
- Vegan Friendly – made with environmental consciousness and animal rights in mind
- Vibram® – a tough rubber used in the soles for traction, support, and durability
- Natural leathers and top-of-the-line synthetics for high quality comfort and fit
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
Merrell shoes are designed for every terrain and activity that you can imagine:
- Beach – sandy, rocky, and surf terrains
- Mountain – hiking, climbing, camping and more
- Trail – for hiking, running and walking
- Urban City Terrain – (the concrete jungle!)
- Water – traction for wet surfaces as well as waterproof and water-resistant shoes for water sports
Merrel Shoe Styles:
- Water Shoes – for all water sports
- Boots – for winter and cold weather activities
- Shoes – for all casual everyday activities – work, school, errands, play, and more
- Sandals – perfect for hot summer days, beaches, and hot weather sports
If you can dream it, Merrell has a shoe for it!
Design and Function